New Matilda is pleased to announce that the Human Rights Act for Australia now has its own website. All campaign information, articles and links are now available at www.humanrightsact.com.au.
Download the draft Bill “ here
- View frequently asked questions “ here
- Read about the history of the campaign and where it is going “ here
- View some of the submissions that have been received on the draft Bill – here
- View the articles that have been published by New Matilda on human rights and the campaign “ here
- Find out about future human rights or bill of rights events, or register events your are organising “ here
There will also be a dedicated media section of the page for journalists interested in learning move about the campaign. It will be ready in a little over a week.
Please update any links you may have to this website and spread the word about it. If you have information that you think we might like to add to it, email email@example.com.
Thank you for your on-going support. We remain confident that we will achieve our goal of having the Human Rights Bill tabled and debated in the Federal Parliament by the end of the year.
Human Rights Act for Australia campaign
Donate To New Matilda
New Matilda is a small, independent media outlet. We survive through reader contributions, and never losing a lawsuit. If you got something from this article, giving something back helps us to continue speaking truth to power. Every little bit counts.