Hanson has 26.3 % chance of Senate spot


Coalition: 69.3%, Labor 30.7%.

Also, Centrebet opened two new markets yesterday.

* Pauline Hanson is a 26.3% chance to win a Senate spot, with a corresponding 73.7% chance that she’ll have to to find another way to get back onto our TV sets. It looks like Centrebet opened this market too low – she started trading yesterday at 16%, and rose after $10,000 was bet on her.

* In Eden Monaro, the percentages are
Gary Nairn (Lib) – 72.2%
Kelvin Watt (ALP) – 26.6%
Cecily Dignan (Green) – 0.9%
Ursula Bennett (CDP) – 0.3%

Launched in 2004, New Matilda is one of Australia's oldest online independent publications. It's focus is on investigative journalism and analysis, with occasional smart arsery thrown in for reasons of sanity. New Matilda is owned and edited by Walkley Award and Human Rights Award winning journalist Chris Graham.